Dreevoo.com | Online Learning and Knowledge Sharing
Home | FORUM | General knowledge | How much gold is there in the whole wide world?
Click to view your profile
Fresh topics Fresh topics
My topics My topics
Unanswered topics Unanswered topics
Forum rules Forum rules
Who is online?
Registered users: Registered users:
Guests: Guests:

  How much gold is there in the whole wide world?
  Click to open user profile  
4th Feb 2014, 10:51 AM
I bet at some point you were wondering how much gold is there in the world. I know I have. I shall wonder no more, as the awesome guys at demonocracy published a bunch of stunning 3D visualizations of gold compared to everyday objects.

The gold plates represent: 1 Gram, 2 Grams, 10 Grams, 20 Grams and 1 Troy Oz (31 grams)

The gold plates represent: 50 Grams, 100 Grams, 250 Grams, 500 Grams and 1KG

The gold bar weighs 400 Troy Oz (12.44kg, 27.42lbs) and its worth $800,000.

This is 1 Ton of gold and it's worth $64.3 million.

10 Tonnes of gold vs. 100 Tonnes of gold.

$2,130,952,380 = B2 bomber = 33.14 Tonnes of gold

The 8,133.5 Tonnes of US gold reserves have an official book value worth $11,041,059,958 - $11 billion

The image above represents world government gold reserves.

All the gold in the world mined in history: 166,500 Tonnes stacked in 400oz gold bars.

If all the gold ever mined was melted into a solid cube, the cube with sides of 20.5m would fit in an Olympic swimming pool. The small gold sphere, in front of the cash couch, weighs 1 metric ton exactly, with a value over $50 Million dollars!

Now that's sh*t loads of gold!

For even more detailed info, visit the source.

changed: mat (4th Feb 2014, 8:09 PM)
  Click to open user profile  
22nd Feb 2022, 12:31 PM
According to the World Gold Council, there are currently around 184,000 tonnes sitting in bank vaults, government reserves and personal collections. That sounds like an awful lot, until you realise that just one cubic metre of the stuff weighs over 19 tonnes.
  Click to open user profile  
11th Apr 2022, 11:14 AM
You simply place the disposable vape in between your lips and inhale… website https://mysticlabsd8.com/
  Click to open user profile  
12th Apr 2022, 11:03 AM
Furthermore, many of us just appeared regarding unfiltered views through customers. click here https://mysticlabsd8.com/delta-8-gummies....
  Click to open user profile  
19th May 2022, 11:29 AM
Decent blog and totally extraordinary. This is a decent post. This post gives genuinely quality data. I'm certainly going to investigate it.
  Click to open user profile  
8th Dec 2022, 3:10 PM
Hi! I am reading your web site Luix Free Premium WordPress Theme Download | Design, Tech and Internet for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and provide you with a shout out via Humble Tx… I just want to tell you maintain the fantastic job? Oh yeah whats the latest on Obama remarkable news. Salam … Investing for Beginners Bachelor party Medellin https://opensocialfactory.com/story11873....
  Click to open user profile  
26th Jan 2023, 5:26 AM
Betbhai9 is the best sports betting platform in India. You can earn online money from betbhai9 platform. You need to spend some money on betbhai9. After that you can see the results, you win or lose, but there is 5% chance of loss. 95% Chances of winning. Now starting earn money from betbhai9, and get betbhai9 login id. For more information visit our website at: https://betbhai9.app/
  Click to open user profile  
3rd Apr 2023, 10:49 PM
One gold dealer recently told me that gold overcame all financial crisis and that is certainly true. Gold lasted. Whatever currency will come, gold will remain the stable factor. (Source: www.sofortkredit.co.at)
  Click to open user profile  
17th Apr 2023, 9:04 AM
Tgpost is a initiative of professional writers who have come together for dedicated news coverage of latest happenings around the country (India). Our team comprises of professional writers & citizen journalists <a href="https://tgpost.in/">tgpost.in</a&g.... with diverse range of interest in Journalism who are passionate about publishing the Education Updates with transparency in general public interest. Our reporting team intends to publish the Education & Recruitment Update for all age groups and present the true picture of the recent events with the inside coverage. Our objective would be to cater the requirements of people of all age groups as we intend to publish news classified into General, Political, Crime, Sports, Entertainment, Education and World News

  Click to open user profile  
26th Apr 2023, 9:17 AM
Eco Tattoo has the vision of offering a unique experience by using eco-friendly products during our tattoo procedures. https://goo.gl/maps/tRFoPKh5RWmCJnUX7

online learning made for people